The PPE Shop Blog

The PPE Shop Blog — North East press releases

Company fined after worker died as a result of a wall collapse

Posted by HSE on

A North East based company Mike Neesam & Son Limited has been fined after a wall collapse which led to the death of 43-year old Steven Ratcliffe.

Read more →

Company fined after uncontrolled fire

Posted by HSE on

Vertellus Specialties UK Limited has today been fined after an uncontrolled fire at the company’s Seal Sands premises in Middlesbrough.

Read more →

Company fined after worker suffers serious burns

Posted by HSE on

Two companies have been fined after a worker suffered extensive burns to his face, arms and hands as a result of an electrical incident.

Read more →

Waste recycling company fined after worker scalded

Posted by HSE on

A waste company has been sentenced today after one of its workers received severe burns to his upper body and face.

Read more →

Company sentenced after worker loses finger in machinery

Posted by HSE on

A cable manufacturing company has been sentenced today for safety breaches after a worker suffered the loss of his left little finger.

Read more →